QUESTION – Is it possible to do SEO yourself? ANSWER – In short, yes.
- Category : Business & Technical Services
- Service Type : Software & Web Development
Most things are possible to do yourself and, let´s be honest, SEO is not brain surgery but equally, just because you can do something yourself doesn’t mean you should.
We could do our own VAT returns, but most of us choose to outsource it because we hate accounts with a passion.
Is SEO Important?
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is important to help your website rank higher in search engine results by making regular changes or additions to your website after its creation.
By choosing your Keywords (a word or phrase that someone types into Google, Bing or other search engine) wisely you will get more organic traffic to your website at no cost to yourself.
What Does SEO Involve?
1. Keyword Research is the basis of your SEO plan as you need to know what keywords will optimise your website content.
2. On-Page SEO is where you place or use your keywords or phrases on your site on text and images.
3. Creating Content that uses the keywords is important and can be especially used when creating a blog. For example, someone may Google “when is the best time to prune an apple tree?” and if your website is a horticultural one, you can write and optimise a blog on that subject.
4. Off-Page SEO takes place away from your website such as in social media marketing, guest blogging or backlinks to your website from another company´s website. These practises are recognised by Google and verifies you as trustworthy and so increases your chances of
5. Technical SEO increases your search rankings by improving your website load speeds and making it mobile-friendly so users can see it easily and fully on their iPad and iPhone for example.
So, do you still want to do your own website SEO, or would you like me to provide this service for you?
Contact me for a FREE 20 MINUTE CONSULTATION to decide the best way forward to bring your website into 2022. https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/BrentDavenportWebDesignCopy@brentdavenport.com/bookings/
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Technical SEO
- Off Page SEO
- On Page SEO
- Keyword Research